Queenstown Trail is a spectacular trail network with over 150km tracks around the Wakatipu Basin.
The views are jaw dropping, and the bike trails are historic. Getting off the main roads give you a great perspective of the mountains. ½ day packages allow ample time to explore 15-30kms the mountain bike trails at your own pace. If your legs have the energy you could go for a full day option and explore Arrowtown while biking back to Queenstown.
- Departure times daily 9AM, or 11AM
- Arrive at the specified bike shop 15 minutes before your departure time to get fitted and sized for your bike and helmet
- Your driver will collect you at the bike shop, then can sit back and relax in the van while we get you to a trail head approximately 15-30 minutes away. The driver will also give you a briefing on biking etiquette, and important facts to know along the ride,
- 9:30AM, 11:30am you’ll get dropped off at your preferred location and leisurely make your way along the trails back to Queenstown.
Important notice : if you are on a ½ day trip, you must return your bike in Queenstown within 4 hours from departure. If you are on a 9am full day departure, you must return your bike by 6pm.
What to bring
- Comfy exercise cloths
- Water bottle
- Your phone or camera to take pictures!
Additional options for your ride:
- Rent an E bike for an extra $40 for ½ day or $60 for full day
- You’ll pass the Altitude Brewery on route back 6kms from Queenstown – why not stop in and pre purchase a tasting, save $2 buying it from us – $16 add on